Do you have an online trading account? How confident are you with your trades and knowledge of the stock market? Unless you are a financial guru, you may be a bit intimidated by choosing stocks and making trades. A new resource that is available for providing financial education and online trading is FMO, or Financial Markets Online. So exactly what is the new Financial Markets Online?
I was recently invited to the launch party in London for Financial Markets Online. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend, but I did get to follow up with some interview questions:
Q: Tell me a bit about FMO Online and the New IX Trader platform.
A: Financial Markets Online is team of professional traders who have previously worked for institutions, brokers and the leading trading education providers. Last year the company was formed with a mission to educate the retail market in order to reduce the amount of failed traders from the current 90%.
The education is designed and structured to suit traders of all levels. Whether a complete novice or someone who has been trading for a number of years who is seeking more consistency we can help them.
From our online course containing 24 modules (and more), our weekly live webinars, copy trade option and 1-1 coaching (in person or online) traders can receive a very tailored and personal touch.
IX Trader platform created by Infinox Capital is is a unique tool that allows you a fantastic level of control over your trades. You’ll be able to create stop loss levels, set up pricing alerts and analyse the markets, all at the press of a button.
Its Key features include:
- Trade multiple assets, including CFDs, indices, equities and more
- Quick response to the markets with lightning fast trades for up to the minute prices
- Multiple risk management tools to help you manage your trades
- Indicators and analysis tools built to help your strategy
- User friendly software, designed to be the future of financial trading
- IX Trader uses Artificial Intelligence to read thousands of unique news items per day, indicating market sentiment from across the industry in a bold visual style.
Q: Even though this is in the UK, can clients from the US participate in this?
A: From the US clients can receive our full education services, in fact we have plans to run our courses in parts of the US later in 2019.
For IX Trader, unfortunately the broker does not have the required regulatory licenses so cannot accept clients from the US.
Q: What other benefits/options are available to those of us in the States?
A: From the education side of things, with Financial Markets Online, we can offer an opportunity for clients to trade a funded account with a share of the profits being split. Clients can receive accounts of up to $52,000 to trade with under the management of the FMO and our liquidity provider meaning clients can enter the market with the possibility to achieve greater returns. All accounts like these are managed carefully with very strict risk management rules if people break them the accounts are immediately frozen. Traders will receive a 6 month training programme to help them deal with all aspects of trading a large account.
Q: How is the FMO platform unique? Why should we choose this over any other online trading platform?
A: In regards to IX Trader their Sentiment Tool is unique
Central to the offering is IX Labs Market Sentiment Analytics – an Artificial Intelligence-powered sentiment analysis tool which is seamlessly integrated into the platform as a live dashboard showing current market sentiment towards a wide range of asset classes.
The tool runs sophisticated AI algorithms that continuously track more than five million data sources from around the world to build up a detailed, global picture of market attitudes towards everything from currencies to commodities, and from equity indices to cryptocurrencies.
With FMO the two main points are:
- Our transparency – I cannot think of 1 trading education company who allow their clients to openly speak to one another and share contact details. Via our Telegram groups clients are invited to our Traders Lounge where they can share tips, trades and more importantly encourage each other in case trading isn’t going very well for any of the individuals. Trading is a hugely psychological activity and so without this part supported people will fail.
- Our experience – this company is formed by a team of traders who earn our living through trading. From the youngest member of our team at 20 years of age to our eldest who has been trading for over 20 years and managed multi million pound / dollar funds we have a team everyone can relate to – we are now helping women and mothers learn this skill as we have seen the demand from this demographic in particular grow.