If you love homemade goodies at Christmas, but just don’t have the time or energy to bake, you are going to love this simple recipe for 2 ingredient fudge!
Baking for the holidays can be stressful—and time consuming. We all have so much going on, that taking the time to bake homemade goodies might not fit in. No worries! This fudge is tasty and done in just a couple of minutes (of course, you have to let it set up for longer than that before you cut it).
2 Ingredient Fudge Recipe
- 12 oz. bag chocolate chips (you can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter flavor Crisco optional
Instructions to make 2 ingredient fudge
- Melt chocolate chips over double broiler. If you don’t have a double broiler, melt in microwave (using a glass bowl) in 30 second increments at 50% power until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the butter flavor Crisco to melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk mixture. *Optional—you don’t have to add this, but I have found that it will give your fudge a nice shine and prevent it from turning white, or blooming.
If you want to add a little pizzazz to your fudge, you could add the following into the fudge or simplysprinkle on top:
- Walnuts, peanuts, or almonds
- mini marshmallows
- mini M&Ms
- crushed pretzel bits
- crushed candy cane