Do you have a great money saving idea—or want to hear what other people are doing to save money and still feel like they are living the good life—even on a budget? It’s that time of the week again: Share the Wealth Sunday Link Up time! I look forward to sharing (and learning!) many great money saving ideas again this week! Come visit us on social media and say hi! We’d love to get to know you more! It would be great if you would follow us too:
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Follow your hosts on Facebook and other social media—we want to stay in touch!
- Link your post back to this site so others will know about the party each week!
East, Drink & Save Money: Mama J’s Spicy Sausage Meat Sauce
Fun Money Mom: Spread Cheer for the Holiday + Giveaway
Share the Wealth Pinterest Group Board:
Check out our Share the Wealth Pinterest Group Board! Come on over and pin your most recent posts or other great pins that you want to share with the group. This is a great way to get a little boost for some of your pins, but make sure that you return the Pinterest love and pin something from a few other bloggers.
Also, don’t forget to follow your Share the Wealth Sunday hosts on Pinterest too:
Share the Wealth Facebook Page:
Check out our brand new Share the Wealth Facebook page! Come on over and mingle with other bloggers, share your content, find other great content to share and ask questions/get advice. We’d love for you to join us!
Each week, I will pick a few awesome posts from the week before to share with you. That will mean additional exposure for your post and blog! Here some of my favorites from last week:
Christmas Candle Sleeve from a Soda Bottle Such a cute idea and great way to up-cycle a used plastic bottle
10 Ways Your Children Can Serve Others I love this because teaching your children to give at Christmas is just as important as being excited about what they will receive.
7 Simple Ways to Improve Your Health at No Cost Are you doing these things?
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this link up: