Do you have a great money saving idea—or want to hear what other people are doing to save money and still feel like they are living the good life—even on a budget? It’s that time of the week again: Share the Wealth Sunday Link Up time! I look forward to sharing (and learning!) many great money saving ideas again this week! Come visit us on social media and say hi! We’d love to get to know you more! It would be great if you would follow us too:
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Follow your hosts on Facebook and other social media—we want to stay in touch!
- Link your post back to this site so others will know about the party each week!
East, Drink & Save Money: Cook Oatmeal in Your Coffee Maker
Fun Money Mom: 21 Things You Need to Buy at the Dollar Stores
Money Savvy Living: Raising a Confident Child
Each week, I will pick a few awesome posts from the week before to share with you. That will mean additional exposure for your post and blog! Here some of my favorites from last week:
10 Things You Shouldn’t Buy When You are Struggling Financially If you want to get out of debt, it is necessary to make some cut-backs.
How to Pay Lower PayPal Fees Good to know…
7 Low-Cost Amazing Fun Fall Date Ideas It’s not about what you do, but who you are with.
10 DIY Projects Under $10 Some fun and inexpensive DIY projects to brighten up your home.
Ultimate Homeschool Freedom Giveaway Enter to win $1500 all-expenses-paid family trip to the Freedom 2015 Conference (you can still enter through September 30)!