Do you have a great money saving idea—or want to hear what other people are doing to save money and still feel like they are living the good life—even on a budget? It’s that time of the week again: Share the Wealth Sunday Link Up time! I look forward to sharing (and learning!) many great money saving ideas again this week! Come visit us on social media and say hi! We’d love to get to know you more! It would be great if you would follow us too:
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Follow your hosts on Facebook and other social media—we want to stay in touch!
East, Drink & Save Money: Which College Savings Plan is Right for You?
Fun Money Finds: Remodel Monday: Let There Be Light
Money Savvy Living: 5 Ways to Invest in Your Children’s Future
Each week, I will pick a few awesome posts from the week before to share with you. That will mean additional exposure for your post and blog! Here some of my favorites from last week:
Financial Wellness Checkup: Have you examined your finances lately? Do you have enough insurance? Are you paying for services that you don’t need?
200 Free Summer Activities for Kids: Do your kids every say, “I’m bored!” Here is a great list of activities that they can do…and it won’t cost you a dime.
10 Minute Sesame Noodle Recipe: Frugal and delicious. Need I say more?!
Free Homeschool Field Trip Ideas: These ideas are great for ANY classroom to take for a field trip.
4th of July Wreath: Learn how to make a beautiful red, white, and blue decorative wreath.
Weekly Menu: Meal Planning and Free Printables: You can save a lot of money on groceries each week by planning ahead…check this article out for free printables to help you get organized.
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this link up: