Do you have a great money saving idea—or want to hear what other people are doing to save money and still feel like they are living the good life—even on a budget? It’s that time of the week again: Share the Wealth Sunday Link Up time! I look forward to sharing (and learning!) many great money saving ideas again this week! Come visit us on social media and say hi! We’d love to get to know you more! It would be great if you would follow us too:
- Link to anything that can save people money: recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, or any and all personal finance/budgeting ideas
- Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the last six months
- Leave specific links to posts (not your entire blog)
- Do not link to any Etsy shops
- Grab the Share the Wealth Button for your blog
- Have fun! Check out the other great money saving ideas…and share/interact with as many as you can!
- Follow your hosts on Facebook and other social media—we want to stay in touch!
East, Drink & Save Money: 20 Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July on a Budget
Fun Money Mom: How to Pack Like a Champ for Your Big Move
Money Savvy Living: Major Credit Card Changes Coming, October 2015
Each week, I will pick a few awesome posts from the week before to share with you. That will mean additional exposure for your post and blog! Here some of my favorites from last week:
5 Things You Shouldn’t Say to Someone that is Paying off Debt Getting debt-free does take a lot of hard work and sacrifice, and in this age of buy now, pay later, it is quite an accomplishment!
Budgeting Helps Couples Avoid Conflict Talk about how you want to spend money as a couple, not with just individual interests in mind… great advice.
Copycat Starbuck’s Strawberry Frappuccino Save a few bucks and make your own at home!
It’s Your Life Natural Living Magazine Lots of great tips and advice!
Feel free to grab this 150 x 150 button and share on your page to let others know about this link up: