Package from Santa: a review
Package from Santa: a review
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please know that all opinions are honestly conveyed and are mine alone.
My youngest son is six years old… and has two older brothers, so keeping Christmas magical for him can be a bit of a challenge. His older brothers are really good, though, about keeping the secret and helping to make things fun for him while he is still little. So, this year, I thought it would be fun to surprise my little guy with a Package from Santa.
At packagefromsanta.com You can get personalized LETTERS, PACKAGES, CALLS and VIDEOS from SANTA!
As a parent, it is truly a joy to see your children’s face light up with excitement. And it seems like Derek really thought his package from Santa was pretty cool!
One of the things that I liked the best is that there were several themes to choose from:
This way, no matter what your current situation is, there is a letter that would be just perfect! Once you choose a theme, you are still able to fully customize the letter to make the specific wording just the way you want.
Every package also comes with a FREE personalized CALL and VIDEO FROM SANTA that can be scheduled any time– so we chose to get a call from Santa on Christmas Eve! I think he’s going to love hearing from Santa and knowing that he needs to get in bed so Santa can bring his gifts…
- Quick Service–Once ordered, our Package From Santa arrived within a few days. Emails were sent confirming the order and letting me know when the package had been sent.
- Affordable pricing options– there are different packages to choose from, so it is easy to find one to fit your budget.
- Easily Customizable– I really liked all of the themes to choose from, and that each theme was fully customizable. Having the ability to make the edits that I wanted to make it personal for my son truly made it more meaningful!
Get one for your child:
Click here to see a video to learn more about this very special Santa memory service that will be a part of my family for years to come!
The Silver Package ($24.95) comes in a red box & includes:
- Personalized Letter from Santa
- BONUS! Personalized Video from Santa (retail $9.99)
- BONUS! Personalized Phone Call from Santa to a cell phone OR land line! (retail $9.99)
- Personalized Nice List Certificate
- Autographed Santa Claus Photo
- Autographed Rudolph Photo
- Genuine North Pole Stamp
- …and so much more!
It also comes with a 60-Day money-back guarantee because they are THAT confident your child will LOVE it!
There are 3 different packages offered, so you can choose a price point that works with your budget. I will be reviewed the Silver package ($29.95).
How to order:
Order this holiday must-have for your child at PackageFromSanta.com and save 25% OFF your order when you use code: FAMS17 at checkout.